Rainmaker can work with your designated industry niche or practice segment teams to put them on an effective and sustainable path to growth. Our development program helps you establish clear growth strategies and action plans for the firm’s high-potential practice areas, ensuring that available energy and resources are directed at their highest and best use.
- Introduces a repeatable pursuit process that emphasizes an advisory approach designed to increase win rates, expand deal sizes, and shorten sales cycles.
- Equips team leaders with a framework for managing an accountable team growth effort, driving results, and coaching high-potential pursuits.
- Rallies the firm’s strongest business development contributors and maximizes their potential.
- Generates relatable and repeatable success stories for the entire firm to emulate.
- Emphasizes a team approach in which multiple functions and levels within the firm are engaged in strategic pursuits.
- Reinforces proper application of business development methodology, tools and language throughout the firm.
Rainmaker will work with you to assemble practice growth teams that align with your market structure and growth objectives. Each team will consist of growth-oriented members representing various levels and technical areas. We survey team members to assess the overall team’s strengths and weaknesses with regard to its ability to drive growth.
In a live, on-site, interactive workshop, we will facilitate the growth teams throughout a day that will involve establishing core principles behind a shared business development approach, developing actionable, market-specific growth plans, implementing a common sales process, and learning strategic, team-oriented techniques for pursuing and expanding client relationships.
During the workshop, participants will not only learn the process, tools, and techniques, but also put them into practice by applying them to real-world scenarios and actual high-potential prospects. They will leave the workshop with the ability to repeat the approach with additional clients and prospects on an ongoing basis. The growth plans they will have worked on are not static documents, but rather they are dynamic, practical documents that the teams will continue to develop and refine.
Throughout the year, we will provide individual coaching for the leaders and of the growth teams. The main objective of the coaching will be to support the team leaders with advice and counsel on challenges they face in implementing their growth plans. We will continually build and reinforce their understanding and capabilities for effective implementation.
“The Rainmaker Companies have been an integral part of our success. Their knowledge and understanding of our industry and of our company have made it so that we can bring the business to the next level.”
“Through the Strategic Growth Advisor relationship, Rainmaker has been a tremendous resource to us by helping us focus our efforts on the deliverables that we wanted.”
Terry Mitchell, Principal
“Rainmaker has provided us with valuable tools and advice that help keep us moving in the right direction. They have helped us focus on our business strategy, build a growth plan that supports it, and implement our plan so we’re actively pursuing growth and change.”
Gary Hawkins, Chairman of the Board