Ashleigh Miller, ACC, brings over 20 years of experience working in professional services organizations serving large multinational companies. She has spent time leading teams around account management, growth strategies, and sales and negotiation methodologies. The root of success in all of these disciplines is grounded in relationship strength and interpersonal effectiveness.
As a business leader and Certified Executive coach, she empowers others by motivating individuals to realize their unique strengths as a catalyst to personal success, enhanced team dynamics, and organizational excellence. With a passion for the human element within the business environment, Ashleigh facilitates workshops and coaches on the art of emotional intelligence and its impact on business development, leadership skills, and team dynamics. She is a certified TRACOM SOCIAL STYLES® facilitator and develops and delivers customized programs for small and enterprise companies.
Additionally, Ashleigh has experience creating and convening networks of C-suite and executives from Fortune 100 companies for the purposes of learning, sharing ideas, and cultivating strong business connections. She specializes in building innovative programs to network with peers facing similar challenges.
Ashleigh serves as President of the Board of Ballet Excel Ohio (BXO) and lives in Akron, Ohio with her husband and two children.
- Passionate Traveler – has danced in a ballet company performing around Taiwan, Road an elephant in South Africa, and studied in France
- The only child who is consistently told doesn’t ‘act’ like an only child
- Is 6 feet tall but never played basketball or volleyball though is asked by strangers constantly if she has
- Once got hit in the head by an owl while driving!
- Loves friends, music, and playing cards