Rainmaker’s CEO Grow Community™ began as an idea sparked through conversations with managing partners around the country who told us there is a need for a more engaging and impactful platform for learning, networking, and collaboration that is designed specifically for their unique needs as firm leaders. The Community is ideally suited for leaders who want to continue to learn and hone their skills while leveraging a community of their peers.
This community is unlike any other group in the profession. This group holds each other accountable and has results for each of you that impact your firm’s growth. Membership in the CEO Grow Community is by invitation or referral. It is not just a great place to network; it is a chance to work alongside other renowned professionals to up your game and challenge you to the next level with strategies and tools that produce real-time results with an impact and sustainability for your firm.
Leadership Growth Drivers
Through the CEO Grow Community™, Rainmaker provides managing partners with a dynamic platform that meets or exceeds their needs for learning, community, action, and accountability.
- Focus intensely on significant issues and strategy
- Stay informed and make better decisions
- Collaborate with peers in an exclusive environment
- Gain insights from subject-matter experts and industry leaders
2023 CEO Grow Member Events:
- In-Person January Meeting: Thursday, January 12 (1 pm-5 pm CT) -Friday, January 13, 2023 (8 am-12 pm CT)
- Virtual May Meeting: May 19, 2023 (10am-11:30am CT)
- In-Person August Meeting: Thursday, August 17 (1 pm-5 pm CT) – Friday, August 18, 2023 (8 am-12 pm CT)
- Virtual October Meeting: October 27, 2023 (10 am-11:30 am CT)
Interested in joining the 2023 CEO Grow Community?
If you are interested in the next steps and want more information about The Rainmaker CEO Grow Community™, contact Angie Grissom at email@example.com or Robin Brothers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>Complete the CEO Grow Membership Application Form Here
>>View the Rainmaker CEO Grow Community brochure here