In-house trainings are customized to meet your firm’s needs and individual culture. We offer in-house programs from the smallest to largest scales – they can vary from a succession of one-day trainings with coaching and accountability to a customized in-house version of our signature Rainmaker Academy. We will work with you to design the right intensity and subject matter for your firm’s needs.
We build our custom programs with content grounded in the proven concepts and techniques from core Rainmaker programs such as The Rainmaker Academy, The Emerging Leader Academy, and Five Star Client Service. We can supplement this material with new modules or client material as needed to meet learning objectives and maximize impact.
We start with an understanding of your firm’s goals and current situation. Together we will co-develop a training, consulting and coaching approach that will elevate your firm to its desired new reality. To understand your current reality, we will conduct in-depth interviews of your leadership and participants, as well as collect survey results from those involved. Once your custom curriculum has been identified, we work with you to create a program that suits your needs.
Benefits of Custom In-House Training
- The ability to have key executives of the firm participate in the classes to promote relationships, key services and programs that you would like to emphasize
- Participants, coaches and up-and-coming leaders will have a consistent level of practice development skills and will maintain a systematic process
- In-house trainings provide a reliable succession plan for the future of the firm and develop a sustainable base of revenue producing partners
- In-house programs provide the perfect opportunity for your participants to form a strong bond and develop your firm’s culture
- We will work with your marketing team to identify how they can best support your Rainmaker participants
- You will have access to consultation with a designated sponsor from The Rainmaker Companies throughout the development, implementation and presentation of the program
- Your firm will significantly reduce travel expenses compared to sending people to off-site training.
- Internal coaches or supervising partners also improve their own business development results as they model best practices for the participants
Available Components to Maximize Impact
Rainmaker offers a variety of supplementary tools, materials, and services to maximize the impact of your in-house program. These can include:
- Pipeline Process: Rainmaker offers an effective pipeline process and can assist in rolling it out for your firm. This focus will create a discipline to conduct regular meetings efficiently and effectively to move opportunities through the process with an accountable system to track the success of each prospect and the assigned team responsible for the engagement. This is a one day meeting with your selected group with the option to include an additional day of training reinforcement.
- Custom Podcasts: Rainmaker produces podcasts for each of the training sessions with the goal to outline the learning objectives of the upcoming course and encourage participants to attend the course and outline the application and importance of the behaviors and skills learned. We will work with the leaders to produce a short podcast that will highlight the leader’s perspective on the topic and motivate the team to focus on the important behaviors that will help the firm grow and thrive.
- Follow-Up Consulting Days: The follow-up consulting days consists of an examination and follow up process by determining best practices and areas for the firm to continue success related to the training, coaching and suggestions for firm wide implementation. These are typically scheduled at the beginning of the first course delivery and approximately one month prior to the last class delivery date.
- Revenue Action Plan (RAP): The Revenue Action Plan (RAP) is a tool to help firm participants be accountable for the marketing and business development activities required by the firm. Its primary goal is to help participants become intentional about planning their approach to business development. It is also used as a tracking tool for instructors, coaches and supervising partners to assist in coaching participants. The Revenue Action Plan goals should be approved by a supervising partner and plays a significant role in helping to identify opportunities and track sales and marketing interactions between sessions and defined marketing periods set by the firm. The Revenue Action Plan is a dynamic document and should be updated on an ongoing basis with revenue goals and results, top prospects and referral sources, and cross-selling opportunities.
- Coaching: Between each customized session, the participants can have an individual coaching call with a Rainmaker Consultant/Trainer. Group coaching calls can also be scheduled where topics are discussed in groups to help re-enforce the learning.
“The Rainmaker Companies have been an integral part of our success. Their knowledge and understanding of our industry and of our company have made it so that we can bring the business to the next level.”
“Through the Strategic Growth Advisor relationship, Rainmaker has been a tremendous resource to us by helping us focus our efforts on the deliverables that we wanted.”
Terry Mitchell, Principal
“Rainmaker has provided us with valuable tools and advice that help keep us moving in the right direction. They have helped us focus on our business strategy, build a growth plan that supports it, and implement our plan so we’re actively pursuing growth and change.”
Gary Hawkins, Chairman of the Board