Great coaches use playbooks to help their teams understand what roles and strategies should be applied to various game situations. As a growth leader, you need a playbook as well. One that outlines a sales process and helps your team recognize what phase a pursuit is in, and what tools and techniques can be used to move it to the next phase.
Rainmaker will work with you to design and implement a sales process that is based on proven best practices and tailored to the specific needs of the firm.
- Establishes a common approach, language, and toolset that will reinforce accountability, follow-through, and a repeatable team approach to client pursuits
- Enhances targeting and focuses energy and resources on the highest-potential prospects
- Provides strategies for initial approach into prospect organizations, improving ability to “get in the door”
- Provides a strategy for advancing from initial discovery meetings to developing solutions that ultimately become new business
- Enhances return on investments such as CRM systems by providing a leverageable framework on which to integrate systems and desired human behaviors
- Helps inspire a consistent and proactive growth culture that unifies and engages your firm’s offices, industries and/or service lines
“The Rainmaker Companies have been an integral part of our success. Their knowledge and understanding of our industry and of our company have made it so that we can bring the business to the next level.”
“Through the Strategic Growth Advisor relationship, Rainmaker has been a tremendous resource to us by helping us focus our efforts on the deliverables that we wanted.”
Terry Mitchell, Principal
“Rainmaker has provided us with valuable tools and advice that help keep us moving in the right direction. They have helped us focus on our business strategy, build a growth plan that supports it, and implement our plan so we’re actively pursuing growth and change.”
Gary Hawkins, Chairman of the Board