DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over one million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
Instructions for receiving your profiles:
After purchasing the item through our online store, please also contact Kim Lockard (firstname.lastname@example.org, 615-627-1806) with the names and email addresses of those who need to take the DiSC Profile. They will receive an email from email@example.com with a link on taking the online DiSC Profile.
The DiSC profile is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders