- This event has passed.
Auto Dealer CPAs Staff Training Webinar: Intermediate
November 21, 2017
This training is an exclusive offering for members of the Auto Dealer CPAs alliance, providing high-level knowledge on dealership financial statements and operations. This intermediate level webinar is targeted for mid-level accountants who have minimal knowledge of a dealership/manufacturer’s financial statement. You will begin to understand what information is in each line account and why the information is placed there.
Method of Training: Webinar (Virtual)
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM CST
Duration: 2 Hours
CPE Credits Available: 2
Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
Presenters: Tom Hern, Hern & Associates
This webinar is targeted for accounting managers, we will be discussing the internal controls activities for auto dealerships on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly/annual basis.
In this webinar you will:
– Review daily dealership internal control activities
– Review weekly internal control activities
– Review monthly control activities
– Review annual/quarterly activities
– Review the largest cash accounts in auto dealerships
– Review expense activities
– Review tax issues
– Make audit team more effective in locating discrepancies in an auto dealership
– Learn what the most important accounts are to review
– Understand the processes that the dealership is using the protect their accounts
– An understanding of what is being done properly within the dealership
Upon purchasing the webinar, you will receive a registration confirmation email for the webinar within 24 hours. This email will come from the webinar hosting platform GoToWebinar and will contain information on how to join the webinar. If you do not receive the registration confirmation email, please contact Lauren Roese at email@example.com.