- This event has passed.
Webinar: Cloud Computing for CPAs: Things your Firm Should Consider
Time: 10:00AM CST / 11:00AM EST
Duration: 1 Hour
Presenter: Chris Stark, Founder, President & CEO of Cetrom
- Status of the Cloud as it Relates to Application Hosting
- How Accounting Firms are Leveraging the Cloud today
- Approaches to Application Hosting, VDI, etc.
- Things to Consider about MS Office 365
- Questions you Should be Asking your Cloud Provider
- How to Protect yourself from Cyber-attacks
Learning Objectives: Upon completing this course, you should be able to: become knowledgeable about how accounting firms are leveraging the Cloud today and the different approaches to application hosting. You will also have a better understanding of the status of the Cloud as it relates to application hosting. You will learn how to protect yourself from cyber-attacks and understand the pros and cons of Microsoft Office 365 solution and support. Finally, we will arm you with some key questions to ask your Cloud provider whether you are about to move to or are already in the Cloud.
Who Should Attend: CIO, COO, Firm Administrators, Partners, IT Directors, IT Manager, Office Manager or equivalent or person responsible for maintaining or outsourcing the company’s IT systems.
To Learn More About the Presenter, Click Here