- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Roundtable Discussion
March 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday, March 31, 11:00 AM CST
Facilitated by Adelaide Ness and Scott Moore
Meeting ID: 762-847-062
As we face the difficult challenge of responding to COVID-19, our hearts and thoughts go out to all the people affected by this event. Communities are essential in a crisis and are ideal structures to respond to one another, share ideas, communicate via a virtual platform, and normalize new behaviors.
We are offering this virtual session to our members and friends of The Rainmaker Companies during this time of isolation. Register below for the virtual meeting and join the conversation where participants can share challenges, concerns, and best practices with others who are facing and navigating the current situation.
We will facilitate this Zoom meeting in the digital space to share strategies and overcome the challenges all of us are facing. We are offering this complimentary meeting to anyone interested in participating for a limited time.
- Discuss current challenges and changes with peers in your industry
- Share concerns about the future of the industry
- Share best practices for navigating working remotely and how to establish successful new routines and behaviors
- Connect face-to-face with others during this time of isolation
- Strengthen your relationships with others in your niche community