- This event has passed.
Virtual Roundtable for Managing Partners and C-Level Firm Leaders
July 27 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“Advice Requested, Advice Given”
Allan Koltin, Gale Crosley, and Angie Grissom change up the format so you can ask your questions!
Now that leaders are focused on returning to a new normal, Allan, Angie and Gale mix it up with an audience-driven Q&A designed to stretch your thinking about your firm’s future.
Take an hour to join your peers, while leading industry consultants Allan Koltin, Angie Grissom and Gale Crosley answer your most pressing questions about what’s ahead and what to consider as you return to “normal.”
This no-fee session is designed to cover topics that we hear daily consulting with firms:
• Leaders struggling with alignment on new workplace philosophies – virtual, in-person and hybrid situations
• Growth in today’s environment – strategic and tactical best practices
• M&A – Should we acquire? Consider being acquired?
• Human capital – How this new normal will impact recruiting, retention and firm culture
• Partner compensation and governance strategies in recessionary times
When: Monday, July 27th, 1:00 PM CDT
Duration: 1 Hour
CPE is not offered for this session