- This event has passed.
Webinar: Latest COVID-19 relief package: Key measures and insights
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain key insights into the COVID-19 relief package signed into law on December 27th. The new legislation delivers a second round of economic stimulus for individuals, families, and businesses. This webinar will prepare tax professionals to confidently communicate the important changes to their clients to take advantage of the new law. Register today http://intuit.me/COVIDReliefPackage
By completing this course, you will learn about the following aspects of the new legislation and how to advise your clients accordingly:
- Additional round of Economic Impact Payments (EIP) and how the payments are reconciled on the tax year 2020 tax return
- Additional federal unemployment insurance measures
- Adjustments to the Paycheck Protection Programs
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Advance Program
- Extension of the Employee Retention Credit
- Special lookback for the Earned Income Credit and Child Tax Credit
- Eviction moratorium and rental assistance
- Miscellaneous provisions, such as increasing the deduction for business meal and beverage expenses from 50% to 100%
- Extender provisions, such as making the 7.5% adjusted gross income threshold for medical expenses permanent.
CPE Credit: 1
CPE Field of Study: Taxes – Technical