Managing Partners Roundtable 1
September 19 - September 20
This Managing Partner Roundtable is designed for firms with revenues of $7.5 M or below.
The Rainmaker community is designed for managing partners to deep dive into critical firm issues, collaborate with forward thinking peers, and implement winning strategies.
How it Works:
Collaborate with peers of comparable size firms in a non-competitive environment.
- Meet twice annually in 2-day facilitated workshops to learn about innovative practice management approaches, develop deep relationships with your peers, and gain unique perspectives into the successes and challenges of your firm.
Executive coaching from highly skilled firm leaders and consultants.
- Receive one on one and on-demand coaching calls.
Group roundtable calls to explore issues and share information.
- Stay connected with your peer group and its high-powered brain trust that will help you continually learn and work together to solve challenges, innovate, and share best practices.
Access former Managing Partners as adjunct faculty.
- Gain further insights from experienced leaders who have successfully led teams.
Community of trusted colleagues.
- Openly share thoughts, concerns, and challenges you face as well as brainstorm solutions and get further insights into becoming a highly productive, innovative leader.
The meeting will kick off on Wednesday, September 19th at 8:00AM – Thursday, September 20th at 3:30PM .
Stay tuned for more details on the agenda and how to register.