- This event has passed.
Virtual Roundtable for Managing Partners
April 22, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
“New Year, New Rules”
Join Industry Consultants, Angie, Grisssom, Allan Koltin, and Gale Crosley to discuss strategies in “What to do and what not do in 2022.” This topic was requested by participants last year. Significant shifts in the business environment require firm leadership to rethink strategy, policies, and priorities. As we look ahead, what additional challenges and opportunities are we likely to encounter? Hear about what HAS been effective and what HAS NOT worked well in practice management, growth, and leadership.
Topics covered include:
- Leaders struggling with alignment on new workplace philosophies – virtual, in-person and hybrid situations
- Growth in today’s environment – strategic and tactical best practices
- M&A – Should we acquire? Consider being acquired?
- Human capital – How this new normal will impact recruiting, retention and firm culture
- Partner compensation and governance strategies in recessionary times
- Plus YOUR questions!
When: Friday, April 22nd, 2022 from 10:00-11:30 CT/11:00-12:30 ET
Duration: 1.5 Hours
CPE is not offered for this session