Lisa Allen has a passion for and connection to people and uses this passion as a coach, speaker and leader. She is uniquely designed to help people understand their behavior, create self-awareness leading to emotional intelligence and identify blind spots that could trip them. She is a Board-Certified Life Coach and comes with a combined two decades of non-profit leadership. She enjoys the certifications she’s received for Enneagram Certification, DISC Personality Profile and Gallup’s Clifton StrengthsFinder. She is the author of the “What you Value is Valuable” Assessment which she uses to help people identify and live their values.
Her experience as a Board-Certified Life Coach, Consultant and Speaker has uniquely prepared her as a popular keynote speaker, conference speaker or workshop facilitator. She has spoken to over 1000 in person, 2000 online and enjoys workshops for teams between 10-25.
Her engaging messages leave her audience with a renewed passion, calling and confidence.
- From Pittsburgh, PA originally but now calls Charlotte, NC home.
- Married 34 years to Bill with two married kids and one darling Yorkie, PJ
- Anxiously awaiting their first grandchild in 2024!
- A Certified Pilates Instructor who has taken over 1200 classes
- Fascinated by Fashion
- Enneagram 3×2 DISC: I (me) I/C (expected of me)
- Strengths: Positivity, Woo, Maximizer, Individualization, Connectedness